theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Had my Chinese O Levels yesterday. Planned to blog about it yesterday night, but other than that I fell asleep, my internet problem is still quite rampant. So now, I don't have the mood to blog about it already. All I can say is that I personally feel that Thursday's topic is much harder and unexpected than on Friday's. We spoke on comparing Terrorism with an Epidemic, the conversation being "Who would you approach should you be in need of help?" Overall, I think I can do much better if I'm not that nervous.

First week of school is over. Next week, looking forward to a Youth (Mon)day, 2 mock papers, more remedials, and a week closer to the return of Ms Kelly Lim. Can't wait till she takes over from the current Ms Ng, not that she's not apt enough, but the pressure of doing work isn't there, unlike Kelly Lim who would pushed us to reach our potential.

2 more days to internet curfew.

scribbled this at 11:43 am by kS