theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today seems rather eventful.

Firstly, a remedial session held finally after 2 weeks, it was rather useless though, as I hadn't touched maths in quite a while. Despite that, I could recall my rules of integration pretty well, and that I understood and followed the lesson even without the assignments done.

Secondly, I heard that HCI has released their shortlisted candidates. Well, it all depends on luck now on whether I get to be trialed for basketball, to be interviewed for other areas, or get none of them. Now's the time to wait, and wait, and wait and see.

Thirdly, I played hockey with the class guys today, nice game everyone. I'm starting to think that I'm a real kSer, as in Kill Stealer. That's the term used in games. With Tuck Wen and Hei Wait's shots on target, I deflected them into the opponent's goal, so I scored the goal instead of them. I wondered how the game ended with our team losing 5-4 and 8-7. Close. Well, I can't believe it myself, but I scored the last three goals for my team in the first game, and ALL the 7 goals in the second. Resulting in my being the top scorer of the day, winning Haikal by 3 goals. Sheer luck though, maybe it should be converted for the second point mentioned above.

Lastly, I set foot into places no ordinary Singaporeans, living in Singapore, would have went before. A underground journey conducted within an hour, with comrades HRM, Tim and Ivan, brought much filth and onto our attire. Nice journey though, if not for Ivan screaming ANTS ANTS ANTS behind me underground. Nevermind.

scribbled this at 12:24 am by kS