Thursday, June 16, 2005
God should make boredom a sin. If so, I'll be on the first flight, with a first class ticket to hell.
Well, there isn't anything interesting going on around here, nothing at all. Except that I've been bored at home, bored before I went to sleep, bored when I went out to eat, bored, bored, bored.
Nothing seems to interest me more than the theatres, which is the main outlet of my cash flow. Well, it's hard to get friends to go out nowadays, busy with work, going somewhere else, tired, don't feel like going out, etc. Well, can't blame them. All I told them is to relax and de-stress, but it's either they are comfortable, or I'm too bored. My guess is the latter.
All I did for these few days is float around shopping centres, my house, and almost nowhere else, like a wandering ghost. Please, if anyone is bored, or very bored, you are invited to join Lamers Inc. and also play a round of basketball or two with kSer. Don't worry, I don't bite.
"When I'm bored, I think of you..."
"When I'm alone, I
think of you..."
"When I'm sleep, I dream of you..."
"Whenever the time,
you be in my mind..."
scribbled this at 7:10 pm by kS