Sunday, June 12, 2005
It's so unfair. Well, two of my basketball buddies got accepted into SAJC even with L1R5 of 30+ points. I can't imagine that. They clearly stated out that they want only people with L1R5 of 14 and below, well, not anymore. Is it because they achieved much in their basketball teams? I had beaten them in basketball games before, will that mean I would be surely accepted? I doubt so.
Well, firstly, they are in school basketball teams, I'm not. I can only state freelance experience as I do not have any official experience. Well, not much. If only Commonwealth had a basketball team, I think I would be getting into a good JC soon. Anyway, without Cybernauts, I think my achievements would not be as attractive now if I were in a basketball team. My achievements are that of a high flyer in the non-sports and performing arts section, yet my results are those of a failure.
Well, I only applied for HCI. Should I not be able to get in through the trials and likewise, I'll prove them wrong by getting through JAE or PAE. I can do it. Yet it would be better if I can get in through DSA JC exercise.
It would be a good thing if I can at least secure a place in HCI and 20 points is all I need to get into HCI.
scribbled this at 12:21 pm by kS