theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Project Pilot. A minute of corny lame clips. Travelling, thinking about ideas. Well, it's kind of good that they organised a nationwide competition, can relax and unleash creativity, and also take some load off from stress in school, academically and otherwise.

Movie : Initial D
Date : TBA ( Mondays to Thursdays please)
Time : TBA ( Afternoon, Evening)
Venue : TBA ( West, preferably Jurong Point, West Mall, JEC)
Who : TBA ( Not up to me to decide)

Well, I can't decide for everyone, so it's up to those interested to free up time to watch it. I think most would watch just to catch Jay Chou in action. I'm not one of them though, I'm just there to find out what's so good about it which draw crowds to the racing game in arcades, readers of the manga and so on.

"Give me just one more chance, just once more, I want to, I want to... I had choked when I ask, I backspaced what I type, I can't face down my pessemistic thoughts. Not anymore, I'm reckless. If I gave this much thought to do such a simple task, everything in life would be like a mountain..."

scribbled this at 8:26 pm by kS