theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I wondered about alot of things of the past. I still wonder.

I wondered about the times when I used to be carefree and careless, though those times are lost. I wondered about the times when I sat outside the class, thinking about you upstairs, though those times are lost. I wondered whether those times would return, and become th present, though I knew it's hard for it to come true.

I wondered how I coped through the period of despair, and how I managed to push myself up even when I'm eagle stretched on the ground. I wondered how am I going to cope with another 5 months of such agony and stress, though others are going through the same process. Though they are going through this obstacle, none would face the same ones as I, nobody would know the pain felt from this period of 6 months.

I wondered if life would give way to death, and death to life, and vice versa again. I wondered if the impossible is something unthinkable, or achieving them is a miracle. I wondered if lost faith and hope can return in strength and courage.

I wondered if you are reading this, I wonder.

scribbled this at 10:17 pm by kS