Monday, June 13, 2005
I dreamt of something unexpected yesterday. The dream lasted the whole night, yet it's only 7 minutes of my past, our past. It was a Tuesday, 8th of Feb 2005, on a windy and anxious morning at 7.43am. Well, the venue is outside the library, in school.
Yes, I think you knew, you're part of that dream too. I wondered how and why I could recall that 7 minutes so vividly. I recall the moments, the walk back to class, the few words we said to each other, and yet meant a lot. 7 minutes was all that was needed to bring a smile back upon my face. 7 minutes.
tsunaida kimi no teI can't help but think, I really wanted to value that past few minutes more than anytime in my life, if I could, I want to continue this dream forever and not wake up from it. I reached the max of my life. Though I changed much over the past few months, something had not changed, and never will. Yes, I think you already knew.
I still stand by the choice I've made months ago. I'll wait. I'll see you soar, see you achieve all that you want to achieve. I'll wait until you are ready. I'll wait. I will not be a hindrance to anyone now, and mostly importantly, not one to you.
It's not fate that we had been together. It's not destiny which brought us together. It's something deep inside both of us, it's that something which continuously brought sparks to my life, and made me continue living though there seems to be no meaning in it anymore. It's that special something.
scribbled this at 10:45 am by kS