theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, June 12, 2005

This week is movie week, I think. Tomorrow going to watch Madagascar, and maybe later this week watching Mr and Mrs Smith, or The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, if released this week, maybe Ghost Train too. Been awhile since I last watched a horror or ghost movie in the theatres. I remembered I watched Dark Waters the last time round and ended up laughing more than being terrified. I think the people in the theatre must have been annoyed by me. Gosh.

Firstly, I just reached home from HCI, after playing soccer there with a bunch of people from 4/5, also including Hei Wai and Gerald. Well, I ended up exhausted due to nearly 2 weeks of slacking. The game, initially fast-paced, slowed so much that we decided to stop it temporary. Well, it's under the hot sun too, so all the better to stop first. Anyway, before that, we went to David Tan's house. Believe me, his house is HUGE. Well, it's a bungalow and has 2 cars, so much space that it's around three to four times my flat area. Well, probably much bigger. I taunted him by asking whether SR Nathan lived there, and his reply was as innocent and truthful. Goh Chok Tong lived down the road round the corner. Darn.

Well, now I'm home. Soon to go out for studying again. Join me if you want, just call my hp number to see where am I first.

scribbled this at 12:40 pm by kS