theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I don't believe it. I shifted the computer to another position in the living room, well, because my brother requested it. It's an awkward position for a computer anyway, maybe I can snap a few photos and post it up here for you to see.

Anyway, I intend to head out these few days, can't stand the boredom of studying at home. I've clocked 46hours of study time only, but intending to clock more after 4 days dedicated to homework. I have to, the amount of homework would be an obstacle itself, not counting how tedious it is to do them without the proper foundations. Let's hope that the 46hours are well-spent though.

"I wanted to ask that question, yet I stumbled at the thought of an answer no. I doubted myself every second while talking to you. I wanted to seize that chance to at least be with you. Yet I can't. Well, I don't have many chances. I won't waste the next."

Let's see, tomorrow I will go to Parc Oasis to study in the morning, until the afternoon cum evening, when I'll get Ivan Gabriel and friends out for a game of basketball. It's a SUNDAY, hopefully there's no rain. On Monday, there's the movie to catch and after that, I'm finally going for a long run. Yeah, most probably 5 times or such around chinese garden park or something. Most probably distance is 7km or so. That'll get me back into running mood. I won't lose to Alvin and Jonathan Teo this cross country!! I'll retain my number 5 position for sure! I should plan out my running training in more detailed information. Since it's going to take up 2hours of my time each day.

"I think friends for now, not forever. I'll be heartbroken should it be friends forever."

Most likely I'll go back to nerd mood on Tuesday. I'm going to spend time in school to study and also at Parc Oasis. I don't want my computer to be a distraction to my studies again. It's not going to happen to me again. The computer is not the factor to ruin my future.

Movie on Monday!! Any takers?? Inform me or Thomas as early as possible if you want to join us. And yes, try to get more friends along, especially if you want to come.

Updating as soon as someone joins the trio.

scribbled this at 8:15 pm by kS