Friday, June 10, 2005
Though LOST is a nice show, it seems to be much more appealing to young children who wants a little scare in late night shows. The part about the repeated message seemed all too unreal.
"Please help me... It killed them... It killed them all... I'm the only one left... Please help me..." Such a message being repeated for 16years and 5 months. That's older than me by a month. Whoa. Unreal. Well, I like their effects and scenes though. The plane effects are eye-openers, I actually thought they filmed the show under such circumstances. The blood and gore of the dead and dying and so real too, for example, the pilot, he was really a bloody mess.
Regarding the criminal, I already had thought of Kate as the handcuffed one. First, she was wandering alone in the forest for whatever reason until Jack found her? That left a mark, then comes the finding of the handcuffs and the discovery of a US Marshall on board. It all comes to place when they show Kate together with the guy who is hit by the shrapnel. I noticed they did not film the hands of Kate, and there I thought.
It must be her. Well, soon I found myself correct. This is the instinct due to watching too much Naruto and Bleach. Don't ask me why, I started out not trusting TV characters.
Well, LOST is intriguing in many ways, the monster, the unknown location, the fate of the many survivals. A polar bear? That left me still thinking. Still pondering. The monster which ripped the pilot must be one gigantic rodent. Just Kidding.
Well, let's wait and find out on episode three.
scribbled this at 2:00 pm by kS