theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, June 09, 2005

For four years, I've waited. Sometimes impatient for it, but I waited. Now, the time had arrived. For three years with Mr Surin did we not learn anything? We learnt a lot. Yet we earned little outside our skills and achievement. In 7 days time, we are earning ourselves something which we as Cybernauts can be proud of. A CCA Tee shirt.

Yup. A CCA polo tee shirt. Many may think : "What's the big deal??" Or "Chey, Just a puny shirt." Or "Lame lar!! Liddat also want to post!"

But to me, I've gotten the CCA straight and functioning even without teachers' support. I've gotten Cybernauts this far. I've done it. I'm proud of what I've done. And the least I can get other than skills, experience and certificates is a CCA tee-shirt which is going to be of likeable taste. Yes.

I'm getting one with "Cybernauts : sr.exe.com " which stands for Senior Executive Commitee. Not bad a name, isn't it? At least it got something more in common with our CCA.

"If you could see what I see, you're the answer to my prayers..."

You're the answers to my prayers...



Thank you.

"Come look me in the eye... I got something I still want to tell you... I still got those words I need to tell you... I still need you... I still..."

scribbled this at 8:45 pm by kS