theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I spent half an hour getting to HCI - JC General Office. Me, Sheng Chuan and Song Hui walked in the wrong direction due to the guard, and was led further away from the correct office when a HCI guy led us to the Secondary School branch of the General Office. Well, it is big, and first times are supposed to be memorable right?

First time I've ventured into HCI. Well, my friend there suppose to come out and guide me, but it so happens that she p0n tang CCA that day and was at Changi. Too bad. Well, the office looks cool, but it's just too bad that we are too tired of walking so we did not explore the place.

First time I'm going to have a CCA tee-shirt. Confirmed. I'm sure it'll look quite okay, at least better than what I expected it to be. I think it is to be a memorable polo tee shirt to get, since we tried to design a CCA tee since secondary one and still had not came out with any. Well, mine will be printed with a "SR.EXE.COM" meaning Senior Executive Commitee. Teachers will be having "TR.EXE.COM" stating the obvious, while current commitee will be having "EXE.COM". Wow. Can't believe it can sound so much like a computer file format. "TAKE.DAT"

First time Cybernauts had an outdoor dinner break with 12 people attending. Yes. We took up 6 double sitter tables and put them together. We had a good meal. Well. A first for the team. Maybe we should have more of such meetings.

First time I created a mini-electronic Tic Tac Toe device. Given the parts, the W1 Cluster people created works of art, a green plate fitted with numerous resistors, transistos, capacitors, switchs, IC, LEDs and a battery. We soldered the board with our bare hands, and well, the soldering iron and solder of course. It is a fruitful day. We played basketball at Nan Hua after the course, while awaiting the arrival of our bus back to school. I crapped up some lame moves but eventually still got the ball in. More first times.

First time in June Holidays when I'm having quite a fruitful day. Oh well, second to last June due to the Riau Islands and Media Camp. Though our group would not get any prizes this time round, I'm sure most of us enjoyed ourselves. Congrats to Shawn's group for getting first in the Electronic Tic Tac Toe Competition with 31 points. I thought we were second with 29, but 2 other groups got 30 points. So we lost out on second runner-up. Nevertheless, it's an eventful day. An eventful day.

scribbled this at 10:02 pm by kS