Tuesday, June 07, 2005
My mum ransacked my wallet. She wants to see a girlfriend photo in there. Yet, she didn't find any. Too bad. I do not have one. She checked my amount of cash instead, and commented that I spent too much money. It is absurd. Using logic, and the very fact that there isn't a single receipt, she could not have possibly know how much money I spent at any point of time.
Typical parent, always wanting to feel as though they are in control. Pity they aren't.
I told her that she's not giving me the basics of privacy. She said that she's my mum and has every right to look into my items and source out information. I told her that she can ask me for my wallet and search it if she wants, and not take it to a corner and pull out the items secretly until I see it and shout at me. She said I used the computer too much and it is hurting my eyes. I told her she is out of point. She said what's the point. This friendly conversation continues on and on.
Typical parent, always wanting to feel that they are right even when they are surely wrong.
scribbled this at 12:25 am by kS