theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Unbelievable how time flies.

It is already the sixth day into June. Yet I've only clocked in 18hours of study time. That's a lot to catch up on, and less time on the computer and other matters.
Studies is first priority, never ruin your chance at it, for it is this year when you start to choose your future. Choose wisely. Choose carefully.

I had accomplished little in the past few days, only studying subjects and not doing the assigned homework for the team break. No matter. It must be done. I will start on the next 4-day cycle of my study plan. All homeworks completed in 8days. That's my goal. No stress. Or at least the stress level is under control.

Sixth day of June.

This will be the second last day of the first week of June. Though it's not a very long way, the time is essential to my weak foundation in various subjects. It will be the time when they solidify. I must prove all who looked down on me wrong, those who discouraged me, they give me strength. Those who mocked at my results, they give me resolution. Those who curse and swear that I will not do well, they give me determination and perseverance.

I will prevail.

I took pride in whatever I do. Some people looked down on Cybernauts to being a slackers' club. I will prove them wrong. I do not want the HOD in any part of Cybernauts, I want independance, unlike the ignorance they had given us in the past six months. IT had nearly became our niche area until you arrived. And when you ignored the club completely, our niche objective is ruined. Now we will reclaim it back, the rightful throne in the school's niche. Nothing can stop us now.

In the past six months, many events occured. Too many for half a year, so to speak. A nine-year friendship shattered like a piece of thick glass (well, our friendship before that is acknowledgable). An incident I do not want to talk about. A unlikely Chinese New Year temporary blessing. A three whole day course which changed my life. A memorable birthday when my smile was as wide as the Laughing Buddha's. An original birthday card created for someone. A collection of almost a dozen original poems. A drastic change of mood in me. A drastic change of attitude. A truly memorable six months.

Another six months to go.

scribbled this at 12:39 am by kS