Sunday, June 05, 2005
Irony. Why must such bitter endings surface. I'm not regretting. I'm commenting.
Well, why trouble over two small figures disappearing from my world. It's insignificant to the past experiences I had. So, no matter, life continues on and my studies continue to strengthen my foundations in the various subjects. As I expect, my grades are poor due to my lack of focus in the past 3 years in Commonwealth. It had cost me greatly, but not to the point where I can't go on. Results are all that matters in the ten years I've been in the education system. Results is why I'm studying. Results.
Though life progress, this state of being emotionless will not last. I am not a isolated guy who thinks that the way to success is just in studies. I'm sure experience does count, but not at the moment. Experience is a part of growing. Experiencing such setbacks are natural, thus it is to make me a fuller person in the future.
I expect this state to last only until the prelims are over. Well, as of mentality, not actions. I need to interact with my social circle in order to continue on friendly ties with those close to me.
Enough of thoughts.
I can think about the past. I can think about the person I still have faith in. Thanks to you, hope had strengthen, yet not out. I believe it is not the end.
It has yet begin.
scribbled this at 1:54 am by kS