theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Emotions emotions.

As most of you can read from my tagboard, one of the two had posted.

Anger. What's there to gain from it? Strength? Satisfaction?

Nothing. Anger, like the rest, are just emotions. They make the world a happy place, a sad place, a hated place. With emotions, nothing is achieved. You can have as many emotions showing during a Maths paper, yet you can't score. You can be happy doing the paper, or crying when you can't do a question, disappointed when you flunk a paper, delighted if you aced one. What's the point? Showing emotions after achievement is one thing, knowing what to do next is another.

The person, . , uses the word "us" and "we" as to unify the "two" I've mentioned earlier. You are so very wrong. You say "like us"? I've placed my heart in one and was literally disheartened. I placed in the other, my utmost trust, and he destroyed it, 9 years of friendship, because of money. I tell you, if you think you know the other party. I assure you, you have NO idea who the other is.

I had not pushed blame to others. They are, afterall, excuses. I placed it upon myself, I've relied too much on the friendship and trust between me and the two that I felt helpless over it after it falls. I actually acknowledged you to help in the process of creating "me". If you call that blame, then no comments.

On trust, if you don't need it, so be it. I don't need yours anyway.

You are right on one thing, choices do have consequences. I choose to do something, and I had suffered the consequences. I do not feel better by writing these. Feeling better is useles. What's the point? There's nothing to gain except satisfaction. And satisfaction is by all means unnecessary. Gaining satisfaction leads to complacency and thus, failure. I am not wasting my time. I had planned my time wisely enough to know what I am doing. I know what I am doing. If you think you are to feel guilty after reading this, think again.

I already have a life. So thank you, but I don't need one more.

You have no idea what had happened to me during the past few days. No idea.

scribbled this at 10:44 am by kS