theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, June 03, 2005

Thanks for the silence.

I do not know you anymore.

Fever, I thank you. For it is through you that I seek the will to not trust in my emotions again.

Emotions are useless, they can't score any grades for you in exams. They can't help you when you're in trouble, and when you showed emotions. You are weak.

Pathetic me. I looked back and see me suffer because of my emotions. I have too much heart. I put others before myself. I believed in others to make me full. I believed. Looking back, it's the suffering that changed me.

Emotionless. Heartless. Better than having human feelings.

Two names erased. Two person gone from my perceptual view in order to move on. Two misplaced trust. Two. I put in much. Yet it's because of two that displaced of all. Everything.

A world can collaspe with the touch of a finger. True.

You may see me smile, laugh, quiet, noisy, loud, raving, crazy, mad, sad, thoughtful, etc. Yet you'll never see a trust again. Never. I looked back, I've been backstabbed, cut, injured, wounded, killed by you. Both of you.

Try regaining my trust if you want. Yet nothing will be produced from it. I would not be as soft as I had before. Though you may think the same way, I don't care what you think. Think again.

I wanted to be there in times of sorrow, yet it is this instance when I was pushed away into the darkness. Where I suffered alone. I grow cold of the place, my emotions were torn from me within the darkness. It is because of you, that I grow to become the monster, hearless and without feelings. You created me.

There is no hope. Hope is a emotion which I put back into Pandora's Box. Together with happiness, joy, love, etc. They are now sealed in the box. And I would never let anyone open it. Unless someone whom I can trust with my life comes along.

I am living in hell. I am the devil.

I lack nothing. I need not you.

Hatred.

scribbled this at 6:32 am by kS