Thursday, June 02, 2005
I take it that God is winking. Though only to me. To you, it's a nightmare.
I'm frustrated now, that I keep seeing you everywhere. It's not that I wanted to be in your way, it's that it so happen then you passed by. Never had I imagined seeing you for so many times today, and that I've been stressed beyond my own limit.
Limits. Why is there a limit to everything? Take away the limit to stress. Burst me open. Everytime I see you is like passing through a knife into my heart, and a shockwave directly into my brain. For that instance I could not think. Neither could I react. How I wish I could stop seeing you just as you wish to stop seeing me.
There is one way. Death. However, if death I choose then more problems shall arise.
I can't leave it be.
scribbled this at 7:13 am by kS