Monday, May 30, 2005
I have goals and a future. Who cares what you had put me through?
I tried to give you what I can, all I can second only to my studies. Yet, you doubt it everytime. Each and every one of us has a past, it is from there we grow and we learn, from then we looked at each other and think of what is needed to be together. You've taken my past as a criminal record, when doubt fills the air between trust and understanding. I've never doubted you for a second, never. I look to my past to understand the future, I look to the past to understand each other.
I fear now, thinking back to the past. I fear that no matter how hard I try, things can't be better. I know that no matter how hard I try, a second chance in most cases is impossible. I feel that no matter how hard I try, running away totally out of the question. I faced the nightmares of your haunting in my sleep, I couldn't distract myself from the past when I'm awake.
Hopeless.
Helpless.
Emptiness.
scribbled this at 1:32 am by kS