theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Losing myself. I've lost fresh blood. Some person left a object in my back, something sharp and shiny. I can't pull it out.

I've been a trusty person, I trust my friends and family to be honest with me, and I never questioned their integrity before. Yet in spite of this, I've lost blood due to this matter of trusting someone, and someone whom I know for a long time and trust, with my life. This wound is bled for that person. My perception of trust is not only that of being honest, but that of being able to keep promises and not giving false expectations to each other. I had never lost someone by being unable to trust them. There's a first to everything. And that this person had the honour of being the first.

Through the times changed and hopes fade, I looked to the past for consult, and the future for a glimmer of hope. I looked to my friends for trust and my family for warmth. I looked to the sky for inspirations and in the water for reflection. I had hoped to continue this idea of looking to my friends for trust, and now, shattered. I fear of who to trust now, with my feelings and emotions, and where to seek my life in when I'm lost.

Losing the will to live. Hoping not to received, but what that I can give.

Update : Pictures Section is updated.

scribbled this at 12:45 am by kS