Thursday, May 26, 2005
Though my results reflected otherwise, I glad about two things in life. One which I would touch on, and the other, well, it'll be for me to know and for you to find out.
Before I continue, it is 2.56am now and AC Milan had already scored a goal in the first minute. So liverpool fans, harsh luck. I'm taking a break from my nocturnal homework, choosing to watch the finals instead of studying what can't get into my brain now.
The play yesterday ( or should I say a few hours back) is both nice and confusing. The nice part is from the outstanding acting of the cast, and their speech are effortlessly perfect. Yes. I enjoyed laughing along with the stupid comments, and also some which I do not understand. The confusing part, is the accent and fast delivery of their speech. At best, I could only understand 65% of what they are talking about. Thus, I must read Twelve Nights.
One thing I'm happy about, is that I had newfound belonging to my personal desk at home. Yes. Normally, I could not concentrate at home due to the distractions surrounding me. Resulting in having to journey beyond the doorstep into the public areas for zones of study. Having done an extreme makeover for my desk, it now looks nothing less than an empty table, with a propped whiteboard on which I had written my goals and strategies as to how to get what I wanted for the O levels, and how to study during the June break. On the walls are 4 motivational posters, 1 gigantic one which I had myself, and 3 on Attitude, Making A Difference, and Why I Should Not Be Tired of Working/Studying.
Accompanying the posters are a special speaker system better than that of my computer's. It consist of a 2.1 speaker system called Creative I-Trigue 3200, which offered superb bass. However, it was not enough. I added 2 HiFi speakers from my aged HiFi in the living room, spoiled and broken Compo, but not the speakers. Thus I added them into my speakers family, and alas, I got a 4.1 system. 1 superb subwoofer, 2 HiFi ultra bass speakers situated on the floor and 2 titanium dense quality speakers on my desk itself.
NOTE:
For updated pictures, please refer to the right side of my blog, below my tagboard.
For linking, please tag on the board. I will link you up as soon as possible.
scribbled this at 6:07 pm by kS