Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Darn. My L1R5 is a 27. So, results says that I'm supposed to be adopted by a teacher. I can't frankly say why this type of results had occured, the papers are quite deceiving. It gives the easy "outside" look, but when you start doing it, just seemed unable to score.
English - C5 ( Previously B3) -2
First time hit a C for my EL, and first time I failed my paper 2. It looks so easy when I'm doing it! No fair. Whatever. Only thing I'm happy about my EL results is my composition results. I did false hope question, in which many went out of point, and scored a 23/30.
Chinese - D7 ( Previously F9) +2
I can't say whether I'm disappointed with this or anything, I've improved and yet not much. Though I think I can score better in my composition. And I flunked my paper 2.
A Maths - A2 ( Previously C6) +4
No point arguing for an A1, quite happy that I got this results. My concept is steady now, just that my calculations have to buck up.
E Maths - B3 ( Previously C5) +2
Expecting an A1 actually, as my paper 1 was a breeze and expecting high marks. But I flunked it. Missed a chance, ruin a future?
Physics - C6 ( Previously C6) =
Quite disappointed in this subject. It looked fairly easy to score a B3 or higher, though Mdm Quek said that this paper is set in a way for half the cohort to fail. Will have lots to improve on this subject, my concepts on a lot of basic topics are shaky.
Chemistry - C6 ( Previously F9) +3
Not that I'm happy about this results, just that this is the first time I've passed a chemistry test. Though my results aren't that great, then again, this shows that I can do it if I really want to do it.
Geography - C6 ( Previously B3) -3
Truly a disappointment. I can't believed that I got this kind of results for geography. The paper is quite easy and yet I flunked it. A giveaway paper put to waste. My frustrations showed on that day is a minimal, a combination of depressing results and stress can lead me to do almost anything negative. So don't touch me until I've cooled. And luckily, I already had. Anger doesn't last long.
Combined Humanities - E8 ( PReviously F9) +1
A small improvement. Though if the literature paper is longer, I could have scored better. I failed the usual Social Studies paper, getting a low score of 14/50. Not really disappointed, just that I've got this kind of results for as long as I can remember. I can't finish literature in time, with a lot of points not filled in. I should have done better to pull my grade to D7 at least. But at least I'm not out of point for both papers.
Overall. A disappointment though I've improved more than I've deproved.
scribbled this at 11:46 am by kS