theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I don't believe in God. Yet today at the library I was attracted to read a book entitled "When God Winks". It is an interesting book from the few stories I read in it. Telling us when God is trying to bring coincidences into our lives. Sometimes you meet your soul mate in the most awkward of situations, got married to someone who knew you since childhood and yet you had never noticed that your loved ones are just around the corner. This is God's wink.

I still don't believe in God. Why should I? I am suppose to get strength from Him, yet there's not a single spark of divinity between me and religion as a whole.

A spark. That's all I need. I'm waiting for God's wink, a religion-free version of it. However coincidental it can be, I will treasure that moment, when God winks.

Still don't believe in God.

scribbled this at 12:23 pm by kS