theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, May 27, 2005

2 Days. 1 hour of sleep in total. Nice.

I walked out of my house energised in the morning. Yet soon fatigue sets in. I was hit with headaches, brain throbbing and also from the volume around me.

I strayed ahead for the best of us. I pushed the limits in hopes that yours would be broken too. I put myself to test my own resolute awaiting you keeping to yours.

The end of the road is never ahead of us. The starting line is placed in your own heart, with a gunner and a crowd cheering you on. Run the stretch of neverending road with a passion blazing which is impossible to put out. From the results, I see that you have yet start on this wonderous journey, as the winding path ahead of you lies untouched by your very soles. This is a path to your own future, one which you must take alone.

I journeyed on my own path as I speak. And believe me, start now to catch up with the rest of the pack. Believe in yourself to be the very best, press yourself towards the imaginary finishing line in front of you with each step you take. Cross that line but stop not, for another finishing line is just another step ahead.

Here, I demand that you began on this journey towards yourself. Neverending goals, neverending desires, neverending pathway. Dreams never cease, and the same goes for passion if well kept. Aim high above the clouds, and reach for the stars and the moon. Don't even think about falling, think only of how to push youself further upwards, think of how you could overcome the very pull of gravity itself. Think of your own future. Your every moment in the constellations.

Journey this adventure alone. However, find your companions at the stars, and joy with them. For they, too, had came a long way to reach where they are now, together with you in the stars. For me, I'll be the moon to look over your movements, ensuring that every step is as sturdy as steel, yet disappears as fast as love itself. Nothing last, so jump from a star to another. Look to yourself for aims, goals, motivation and hope. One shall never find theirs in others, just like others would not be able to control your life other then you yourself.

Having read this, take a moment to think it over. I'm not the begging one. I'm the one pushing, the one shouting. Shouting not your name, but your goals. Not of us, but of perseverance. And should this not be enough to start off your race, keep in mind that I'll be running too, and there can only be one winner.

Why not you?

The above passage is created from scratch by KangSheng. It should not, in any means possible, be reproduced for distribution. Should you need to, remove details with the blogger's permission.

scribbled this at 9:30 am by kS