Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Unfinished Topics:
Maths ( A and E)
Except
- Circular Measure
- Coordinate Geometry
- Angle Properties
- Binomial Theorem
Geography ( Physical and Human)
- Coastal Management
- Settlement
- Urbanisation
- Industrialisation ( 75% completed)
Social Studies
- Providing Healthcare to the People
- Rise and Fall of Venice
Chemistry
- Metal Reactivity Series
- Redox Reaction
- Volumetric Calculations
Almost all of Physics
---------------------------
I'm going to finish them by the time the paper comes, and I won't flunk it again.
Not now. Not ever.
This is not the final leg of the race yet, and should I start falling now, I'll fall again in the future. Race ends at O levels, and then a new race begins from there. One against the winds.
I just can't stop now. I won't ever stop.
"Avoiding the situation is a worse stop to make than missing the stop you want to alight on." -kS
scribbled this at 10:24 am by kS