theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thinking of what I am now, and what I was, I realised I've changed beyond even of my own imagination. Now I get these emotions and deep thoughts about life and death all the time, in the past, I just live for the moment.

In the past, I seldom do my homework, and always procrastinate and become someone totally useless. I wad useless. Yet now, I am driven to work hard for redemption, redemption for two occasions. One is that I want to rid the image of my past, the other is that I want to reach my so called potential in academic success, to show you that even I can succeed and reach my goals. However, the more I think of my goals and who I am now, I felt more useless than before.

Brainwashing myself now.

I know no love.
I know no emotions.
I will be think of you until the time is right for me to accept myself for who I am. I shed no blood.
I held no hand.
I care for no one.
I am selfish.
I am a coward waiting for something to happen to me.
I am nothing.
Nothing.
.

Someone whack me up real good tomorrow. Slap me kill me. I need to end my thoughts, even in death. This world has no more to offer other then pain.

I had enough pain. I had enough of life.

I chose death.

scribbled this at 1:01 pm by kS