Friday, April 22, 2005
Long time no post. But there isn't going to be much difference, I think the same. The same can't be any different from the current state I'm in.
Three different types of events can happen to a relationship,one of them is the most easily done choice, and yet the outcome is one of hatred and anger. One is of silence, where both sides believe that the other doesn't existed. The last and hardest done is the one of facing it straight, picking both up from where they were before the relationship.
The first is to blame the other for all that had happened, and believe that there is no wrong in youself in the relationship you once had, but all is of your former mate. Pushing the blame would cause much more disagreement between each other, and I had no intention of using this method. Not now, nor anytime soon.
The Second, is of ignorance. The fact that we avoid each other now, will distant each other for an extended period of time. Such will hurt, but neither will benefit in the long run. No intentions of this method too.
The last, is of facing the music. The one with the most courageand maturity would do this, since they can keep going on as friends instead of the negativity experienced from the above two methods.
---------------------------------------------------
My thoughts:
Deserving is what one shouldn't think of. For example, should one say I deserve better, or to break a relationship by saying that he/she deserve better, it is the worst excuse anyone could come up with. I'm not implying anything from the one I had, But if you want an example, take this.
Should my partner say that I deserve someone better than her after the lack of communication between each other, a possible reply should be as follow :
I deserve better? I deserve what I want to deserve, I deserve you, the you before we even started off. What I don't deserve, is the present, this silence, this ignorance we had for each other. What I don't deserve is what fate and destiny had done, I don't believe in fate and destiny. For they are of little significance. I carved my own stone, and paved my own road, and when I fianlly reached you and you left, is that cvalled fate? And if I think I deserve better, then I don't deserve a future. I once had the best anyone could ask for, what I deserve, is getting it back.
scribbled this at 8:46 am by kS