Monday, April 11, 2005
I'm feeling mixed nowadays.
I'm missing you again, and yet I felt as distant from myself as ever.
I still need to find myself from within me. However groping in the dark, I still can't grasp myself, let alone you.
I need a break.
Everything seems to be fragile nowadays, relationships, friendships, family, and even my own computer crashed on me.
Now I wonder what I've done 2 months ago is the best solution to a simply put problem. My journals are filled with what seems like remorse and regret.
Now I stood at the end of the path again, looking back at the empty path I created since we seperated, it was totally dark. I've lost my way again. Though I shouldn't look back to regret, and plan for the future, I can't help it, human nature's to regret a certain common sense thing, not to just say "over" and it's over. No way.
My painful decision is still to wait for a time, a right time now, to speak up. I know that it will be a long time away from now, but I can't fall into the type of emotional state with others, but you. Forgetting is a miracle, so I'll not do it.
I believed my feelings in this situation is solid enough. My feelings for you had passed infacuations, passed something of crush and "like", and I'm sure it's nothing less than the word called "Love".
Give me another chance. Wait. Sooner or later, I'm sure something will come to you. And I'm sure it's be enlightening.
I can't say it now, but in the future I will say it. Just not now, you need a break. Too much, and I'll snap you again.
scribbled this at 10:50 am by kS