theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I took a chance, to choose the path I'll take,
I made known to others, the decision I've made.
Yet it's all mistakes, temporary happiness,unforseen.
No matter how I've tried, I can't wipe this slate clean.
To start over anew, there's no such thing,
I can't blame you, for all the trouble I'm in.

I just can't stand it any longer, it's insanity.
Helping myself no more, driving me crazy.
I shun from the present, and burnt the past.
But in all essence, this hiding won't last.
I just can't see it, the light at the end,
The heart to freedom, harder to mend.

Though it's true, that I try to hide,
I noticed your presence, yet inside - I lied.
We see each other, but our eyes won't meet,
We hear each other, yet our mouths can't speak.
A sense, the feeling that you're near,
Yet a deafening silence, is all I could hear.


Morning Blues.

scribbled this at 1:10 am by kS