theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, March 25, 2005

After today, I felt more guilty than ever. Not only academically, but also I had cheated a special person of the trust that the person had placed in me, or at least the trust I thought she had in me. I am to blame for the misery I had already put you through, and the suffering you are going through now, and the torture yet to come, I'm truly sorry.

I felt that I had given you a false grasp of what you think you could find in me, and what I thought I could offer you, happiness and joy. However, it seemed that I was very wrong indeed. I would pray for forgiveness from you, and hope that this would pass once again, but I doubt that the silence would be shattered anytime soon, so this is what I want you to know.

I had been indecisive over the past actions I had taken, and that many things I thought which could work out couldn't. I had been escaping from the truth too many a times that I had even forgotten where I had began. Though lost, I know I could find my way around the current situation, but not out of it. Truth be told, I haven't gotten over the last one, and I wasn't ready for another. I tried to cheat you by telling you that I'm ready, but I think you knew, that I wasn't. I can't.

It is said that time would heal even the deepest of wounds, and that it would leave a scar to serve as a reminder that this pain is once there. What isn't mentioned, is the duration needed in this process. I figured it would be long, I figured it would take quite a while. Never would I had thought that this pain would come back with such immediate effect once the wound had been opened again. I've experienced a beginning, and now, it's another end, I presume.

I'll take the blame wholefully and willingly, and that the questions you had thrown to me, I had given the wrong answers. For the options you had given me, I suggest you pick the other which I had not chosen, as my honest answer. All I can do now, is wait. Since this time, I need another answer to an even more intriguing question, and it was for you to answer. In your thoughts now, I guessed you knew which question I'm referring to.

"Skip a stone in water, a temporary wonder.
Etch memories in stones, a permanent marker."
- kS

scribbled this at 11:44 am by kS