theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Day 2 :

Another long day, but one which gives more satisfaction due to the impact of the first day. I looked forward to it, especially we are starting on speed reading and more memory skills. It was also the day which I had been told that, we would be guilty enough to cry aloud. That evening, I witnessed the hardships and the awakening of a more understanding environment, one with more maturity, filial piety, and love.

Reflections :

Speed reading is very fun, and the trance and techno music played when reading increased my alertness to a certainly high level. I reach 800words per min on Day 2, which is quite amazing. It is certain, tapping the power of the mind is a very easy thing to do with motivation and focus.

Super memory session was a short one on Day 2, as Gerald crapped about him bending down to show his bum. However, what we learnt is surely no less than what we learnt for speed reading. Clear, concise, easily understood.

The evening, I was enjoying myself when Ramesh is talking, about us being the champions in parents and of sort. It is quite fun at first, but when questioned with a simple question on whether we are that champion, we were unable to produce a significant and clear answer. We then heard the loudness of Ramesh's voice, and how easily he can get flared up over us. He then moved on to our family, about our mother's 9 month long labour and our parents' hardship to get us to where we are now. We lost the eye of the tiger, the deteremination. All we had in our eyes are fear and dread, undesirables. I felt guilty over what I went through with my parents, insignificant of our topics of argument to the extent that they seemed like an egg against a stone. I cried over what little stuff like hate or neglect that had occurred in my mind before, over how I came to realise that they would not be there forever, that they are not to be taken for granted. Since I argued over the issue of the usage of the computer with my mother alot, I felt alot more guilty than the other people. My tears flowed freely, and I acknowledge that I would not be satisfied over what I had, no matter how great my achievements, if my parents aren't there by my side to see me soar like an eagle.

Mother, and father in China, I LOVE BOTH OF YOU WITH MY LIFE!

Topics of the Day:
- Family Reflection Guilty Session
- Cluster Mind mapping
- Speed Reading
- Super Memory skills

Quotes of the Day:
- No matter how great your achievement may be, but without the support of your parents by your side, it is still insignificant.
- To succeed in life, your must put your life on the line.
- If I can't, then I must.

Speaker of the day :
- Ramesh Muthusamy Ramasamy
- Amin

Activity of the day:
- Whoosh!
- Reflection Guilty Session
- Aspiration

scribbled this at 3:52 am by kS