theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, March 07, 2005

Drifting away from each other, we are. But that's good, isn't it?

Things are coming about just fine, and I've been having a great time as compared to the last 2 weeks, when I was feeling low.

Remember the last time we missed a show we supposed to go together? I haven't watched a movie since, as I've no mood to watch what I want to watch. Yet today, I watched a movie, "Hitch", and without you. I hoped you've been there, though it's far (Suntec). Without you there is different, and the show reminds me solemnly of the short span of time we spent together, and the fragileness of a relationship. I thank (whoever's up there), for giving me a chance, for letting us still be friends, and not like strangers.

Though I told myself not to in the first place, now I tell myself to, (for both our sakes) let go.

To let go is not easy, neither is it as difficult as trying to lick your elbows. It may become a painful process, but all in all, if both sides help, things would go alot smoother than expected. I am in the process of letting go, and it isn't easy. And also, (as I've said), neither is it to hard.

On a lighter side, I must add that I'm becoming more of myself than in weeks, when I pretend to be. I don't try to be jovial in front of others now, or rather, I am as natural as I was, now. My lighter side seems to be there as it had been, while the last weeks it had been hiding, and a substitute had to take it's place.

Another thing to add, DanceWorks '05 @ Suntec Atrium belongs to Commonwealth Secondary School today!! Saw more familiar faces there, then I ever had when I went to other places, well, maybe less than at the concerts by our school Band and Choir. But Manifesto ROX the stage today, while the crowd goes WOOOOOO... The dancers hip steps and slick moves claimed the 1st Runner-up position in the competition! Congrats to the dancers and Ms Chua!!

Thanks to the Commonwealthians who went to the Atrium to support our school. While groups of us stand at various positions as Manifesto performs, all around the Atrium (yes, all three floors of it), we were able to give a Surround Sound Cheer, making it as though it is Commonwealth's territory!

scribbled this at 11:13 am by kS