Thursday, March 10, 2005
1 more day. And now my thoughts starts to clear up. I'm more focused on what I have in mind the in the weeks before. Most probably is because of the effects of hearing about Adam Khoo course from the others, thus, I'm mentally prepared.
TODAY:
After a short day in school, I spent the time after school in a movie theatre with a ALL ATHLETICS group! Whoa! The people were namely Siqi, Wilson, Jaymond and Cindy. We watched the movie : HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, and a word to describe it is
AWESOME.
Hayao Miyasaki is totally a genius at creating heartwarming and creative japanese animated movies! See beyond the wonderland-like setting, and you'll see a movie filled with compassion, friendship, forgiveness and also, love. Watch this movie if you enjoy animated movies, and have a flare for the fantasy world which is displayed on the big white screen. A must-watch for all fans of Japanese Animation. Truly a masterpiece.
Ratings : 8/10
She had proven once again that she could create a plot similar to that of SPIRITED AWAY. For your information, it is the winning entry for several foreign language movie awards and is a 5-star rated movie anyway in the world when it came out. I give it a 10/10 upon the movie finished, since such a good story which can touch the hearts of the movie-goers requires no thinking process. An instant hit, and is still the top in my favourites' list currently.
MOVIES TO LOOK OUT FOR IN THE NEAR FUTURE:
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous
- Samara
- Boogeyman
- SpongBob SquarePants Movie!!
scribbled this at 11:31 am by kS