theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Totally shocking for this year, I almost single-handedly passed all my subjects, only failing by a small proportion in 2 of them. Though it is insignificant to the scores most people in my class achieved, I think I had just embarked on a whole new journey to buck up, and am confident in myself to catch up with both Social Studies and Chemistry.

Watch your back, my Chinese's on a sprint to success, climbing up and higher than ever before!

My scores:

Common Tests

Chinese 1 : 32.5/100
Chinese 2 : 61/100

English 1(Compo): 21/30
English 2(Compre): 18/30

S. Studies : L4/8
Literature Elec. : 6.5/20 (Misunderstood poem, haiz.)

A Maths : 35.5/40

E Maths 1: 19.5/25
E Maths 2: 19/20

Physics : 21.5/30

Chemistry : 20/50 (Naturally weak in chem)

I'm going to improve. Light a flame upon my ego, kS is here to compete for the glory.

scribbled this at 1:07 pm by kS