theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Finally a day had came, and my heart today is white.

Why?? You may ask, no words were said, nothing. No conversations.

However, today, I feel that I would be truly happy to let you go, for today...

I SEEN YOUR SMILE.

I saw you smiling to your friends, meaning then, that you are truly happy, lifting a heavy rock from my heart and breaking it into small pieces. I finally saw your smile, a first in the last 2 weeks. Though we had never spoken up to each other, I'm understanding now, that your smile cures everything.

I'm cured to not having the cursed dread to be in a school where I keep seeing a moody you, always a solemn faced you who last smiled 18 days ago.

People told me that you were happy, but I wasn't satisfied. I want to see a smile on your face, to give me the key to open my door. Thanks for freeing me today.

Thanks for everything.

Rest In Peace
kS
28th Feb 2005

Thanks for everything.

scribbled this at 11:36 am by kS