theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Lost. Still lost.

I had a nightmare. I broke out in cold sweat when I woke up. Yes, it's about you and me. No, It isn't good.

I dreamt of you, mostly when I missed you. I dreamt of you, when I want you. I dream of you all the time.

Yet yesterday is the first time, I dreamt of you, yet nothing like this had happened before. Nothing.

Here's my afterthoughts of the nightmare. I complied it, and hopefully it isn't another of my wasted efforts.

My World, and You -kS

In my dreams, I made up the world,
For me to inhabit, for you to tour.
Hope that soon, you'll invite me,
To your same piece of heaven, for me to see.
How I wish, that particular dream,
Would not come true, for it is grim.
For without you, my world collaspes,
For without you, I'm torn into pieces.

I invited you over, on few occasions,
To browse my world, with happiness, my expression.
Yet yesterday, you came over, with a sad face,
"I'm sorry", you say. "I want to do well, I want to ace."
So you turned, and left my world,
My sky cracked, and began to crumple.
I felt like, a stunned human,
An ordinary guy, though this is my world.

Why can't we be together? Or when can we be?
Can I have an answer? Maybe now? Please?
Why is studies seen as an obstacle? A difficulty?
I see it as an advantage, an opportunity?
Thought you are better, I hope you would help,
Push me a bit harder? I won't repel.
I just hope, for commitments, though they are important,
They would be organised, with time management.

Just to let you know, I'll always be there,
Should you need me, though I need you more,
Your hand, your care.

scribbled this at 10:07 am by kS