Monday, February 21, 2005
At Parc Oasis. Yes, again studying. For tomorrow's chinese test. For 3 hours I studied and finally I finished my revision. Just a month ago, I finished revision of the same length in 2 hours.
But why? I can concentrate then, but now I can't concentrate as much.
How I wish you are by my side, for then I can concentrate a lot better. How? It's easier to see you than to think. It's easier for me to look up to those eyes, rather than thinking them up or drawing them from my memory.
I often wonder. We seperated to concentrate on our studies. So we broke to concentrate better? I doubt so that I can live with that question. My mentality is now made up of you, you have become a part of me. My other half. Isn't it ironic? I found you after a long time, I found you. Yet now, we seemed to be repelling each other like magnets of the similar poles, we ran away from each other.
Please come back. Half a body could not survive long, and though I hope you survive, I still hope you haven't taken another half which doesn't fit.
In my opinion, you're my image, my symmetrical identity. And I hope you think the same.
Together, I hope we be.
scribbled this at 12:36 pm by kS