theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, February 28, 2005

Wait for me - kS

I endured the pain, I forged this scene,
Of you and me, together we be.
Yet it is now, a shattered piece,
Of a glass heart, which is once at ease.

Turbulent weathers, I wad put to the test,
Of a glass piece, fragile, in a cyclone's nest.
It broke, upon falling into the hole,
Of a heartless place, of shattered souls.

I've picked up the pieces, all of it,
To piece it together, is no mean feat.
I plead for you help, for one's not enough,
Two's a perfect number, when the going gets tough.

It is far, the distance between us,
Yet I know out there, where pain is the past,
A commonplace, for just you and me,
A special space, only we could see.

Wait for me, for I have something to say,
Hold it please, I got to say this today.
I'm a coward, to keep this away, I'm a fool.
I need to tell you this. Forever, I'll love you.

scribbled this at 8:24 am by kS