theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm having thoughts, again. I see stars in the bright Singapore sky, and I think of you.

After studying, I walked out of the clubhouse, then of Parc Oasis, time : 8.35pm. Tonight, was different. Tonight, I gazed upon the sky, and I saw stars. Not just stars, but a circle of about 12 stars surrounding the moon. Such a sight, and I can't share it with you. Such a sight, and I witnessed it alone. Why??

My Star - kS

Star light, I know they're bright,
Tonight, I doubt I'm right.
Why should I bear it, the pain,
Unbearable it is, insane.
The sky, lined with stars bright,
The celestial, howled with the moon alight.
I howl, too, not of pain but of you.
I tremble, at the thoughts you put me through.

A circle formed, by stars in the sky
Well, isn't it? An ominous sight.
Pretty a sight, I know it be,
Unbearable, you not able to share it with me.
Why can't I see, pass the decisions I make?
Why can't it be, the path I take?
How can it be, the person you see,
That's crying, is me.

The moon in the middle, of such a nice sight.
Now, yes now, I still think I'm right.
I'm right to say this, that I can't lose you,
I'm right to say this, that I still love you.
Yet I'm wrong, in many ways.
I'm wrong to give in, to what you say.
I'm wrong to pretend, it's just another day.

Am I that undeserving, of your attention?
Am I that ignorant, to your decision?
I'm not sure about the situation I'm in,
I'm not sure, about the thoughts I'm having.

Bright stars, guide me please.
Your guidance, could be just what I need.

scribbled this at 3:52 pm by kS