Sunday, February 20, 2005
Part 4
My heart aches, pains, and bleeds when I listened to this song, my fingers would not let me skip it my heart screams.
Lian Ren Wei Man
First I listened to this song with excitment, with predictament. I had this feeling, that this song would do something, that would connect you to me. And hopefully, me to you.
Second, I listened to this song with anxiety, for we could not see each other while there isn't school. The more I listen, the more I missed you.
Then, I listened to this song with misery. For then the only fact I can muster, is that you have forsaken me, merely after a week, since we started out on this long journey, it was abandoned after we barely started.
Now, I listened to this song with hope and desire. I saw past the misery I put myself in, and hope that you would not stop and retreat in your footsteps, so abruptly. Then, I desire. I desire for the hand I once held, and the smile you shine upon me on that fateful morning.
scribbled this at 3:35 pm by kS