Saturday, February 19, 2005
Try not to understand others from who they are. Make them understand what is in themselves, and importantly, make them understand that you care, or try to care for them.
Aishiteru
Japanese for "I Love You"
Today, I'm particularly feeling down. Here's another of my creation. Particularly expressing my feelings, and the situation I find myself in.
Iso - kS
Dark, dull and twisted fate,
Why play these jokes, on my own head?
I threw myself against the wall,
Jump over the building, waiting to fall.
I wish I could, yet I know I couldn't,
I lie on the ground, all torn in pieces.
Isolated in the streets, my pain surged.
Nothing like this, when Phys/Emo merged.
Pain beyond pain, I cry to you,
Reach out to me, take me with you!
Yet you stroll past, unable to see,
or sense the presence, a soul like me.
Isolated in the streets, my tears flowed.
Hope for an angel, to cleanse my soul.
For no longer, I can pretend.
I have two faces, one normal, one sad.
Yet I let you see the normal face of me,
In my eyes, sadness and sorrow, you'll see.
Isolated. In a place no one lives,
Isolated. Still waiting for you to reach.
I wait for days, and days to come,
I wait till dusk, til death I past.
All I wanted, is to see a true smile,
For then, I know, I need not ask.
I'll reach for your hand, if you reach for mine,
To bring me to my feet, after days and nights.
For then I would, be resurrected.
For then my soul, and body, would be completed.
My hopes have come true, now my time has come.
You'll be in my heart, no death to do us part.
Isolated. Still.
Still Isolated.
scribbled this at 3:11 pm by kS