theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, February 19, 2005

This is written into my diary on a bus ride home after sch... Showing my thoughts after school that day. The rain is real and is still raining, now even more heavier, and the sun still shines, weird day, weird day.

Part 1

Once again, I walked passed you, once again, my heart felt heavier. There you were, with your back on me, my expression changed momentarily. I lost the smile I wore, and I desire to run to you, and tell you the truth, yet, it isn't the time. This bitter smile I wore. It makes me a pretender, a normal front of me, yet a sorrowful inner-me. I wish we could talk this out, or get it over and done with, if that's what you wanted. Let me out, please, for it is you who I entrust the key to. And I still think that my choice is right.

scribbled this at 9:37 am by kS