theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm just a bit emotional today, filled with uncertainty. I'm not sure. Here's what express my feelings.

Unable to speak,
Unable to express myself.
Why? I not softspoken.

I looked at you, yearning to speak.
Then I turned back, faced down in defeat.
I then retreat, and take my leave.
Down the stairs, I fear the worse.

Why?
Why can't I look right at you,
eye to eye, face to face.
To face you once I had before,
To tell you the words I haven't before.
My heart speeds when your eyes on mine,
My heart hurts when you look away.

Why?
Why can't I help, Why can't I care?
Why ignore me, this isn't fair.
I missed the smile you once had,
I yearn for the hand I once take.
I still don't understand, a chance I want,
To provide understanding, for what I have done.

These few words, they just weren't enough.
To look you in the face, oh what have I done?

scribbled this at 8:29 am by kS